Every year Godfrey Dean Art Gallery features local Yorkton and regional artists in a celebration of our community's creativity and inventive spirit. We welcome every kind of art making. Painting and drawing, pottery, fabric art, photography, beadwork, carved buffalo skulls, wood turning and sculpture have all been displayed.
Here's the link to the entry form: ENTRY FORM
Bring the completed form with your work
Please tell all your friends who might not have heard about us yet
Landscape & Memory 2019
ENTRY FORM CLICK HERE
The Artist Reception is at 2pm on Sunday, June 2nd.
• Entry deadline: Saturday, May 18
• Please deliver work to the gallery between May 13th and May 18th or call (306) 786-2992 to arrange a time.
• Bring the completed form with you if you can!
• Up to 5 works in any medium can be entered. The exhibition curator will try to include as many as possible.
• All pieces must be framed or ready to present (Unframed canvas on a stretcher is fine.)
• Ideally, work should be made within the past 3 years. First time exhibitors may request to include prior works as well.
• Works entered in previous Landscape and Memory exhibitions are not eligible.
• Ensure each piece is identifiable with title and artist name.
• We'll be open Saturday afternoon May 18th from 1 to 4pm
We hope to see you in May!
Artwork is an excerpt from "Summer Holiday" by Val Edwards, from L&M 2018