Landscape & Memory 2018 invites Yorkton and East Central Saskatchewan artists of all skill levels, ages and experience!
Deliver work week of May 7 to 11
Out of town artists Saturday afternoon, May 12th
Exhibition: May 22 to June 16, 2018
Artist Reception: 2pm Sunday, June 3
ENTRY FORM CLICK HERE ...
Every year Godfrey Dean Art Gallery features local Yorkton and regional artists in a celebration of our community's creativity and inventive spirit. We welcome every kind of art making, from painting and drawing to pottery, fabric art, photography, beadwork, even a crossword puzzle of a painting has been displayed. One year we had TWO models of the Eiffel Tower, and a memorable beaded table lamp on a painted Harley Davidson kitchen table.
Please tell all your friends who might not have heard about us yet!
Here's the link to the ENTRY FORM: ENTRY FORM
Please bring the form when you deliver the work
• Entry deadline: Friday, May 11th (Saturday afternoon, May 12th for out of town artists.)
• Deliver work to the gallery during the week of May 7 to May 11. Bring the form with you!
• Up to 5 works in any medium can be entered.
• All pieces must be framed or ready to present (Unframed canvas on a stretcher is fine.)
• Ideally, work should be made within the past 3 years. First time exhibitors may include prior works as well.
• Work entered in previous Landscape and Memory exhibitions is not eligible.
• Ensure each piece is identifiable with title and artist name.
• Please deliver work to the gallery between May 7th and May 11th or call (306) 786-2992 to arrange a time.
• We'll be open Saturday afternoon May 12th from 1 to 4pm for out of town artists!
For the ENTRY FORM CLICK HERE
... or call the gallery and we can mail you one!