|Time to bring in your work!|
Landscape & Memory 2018 invites Yorkton and East Central Saskatchewan artists of all skill levels, ages and experience!
Deliver work week of May 7 to 11
Out of town artists Saturday afternoon, May 12th
Exhibition: May 22 to June 16, 2018
Artist Reception: 2pm Sunday, June 3
ENTRY FORM CLICK HERE ...
Every year Godfrey Dean Art Gallery features local Yorkton and regional artists in a celebration of our community's creativity and inventive spirit. We welcome every kind of art making, from painting and drawing to pottery, fabric art, photography, beadwork, even a crossword puzzle of a painting has been displayed. One year we had TWO models of the Eiffel Tower, and a memorable beaded table lamp on a painted Harley Davidson kitchen table.
Please tell all your friends who might not have heard about us yet!
Here's the link to the ENTRY FORM: ENTRY FORM
Please bring the form when you deliver the work
• Entry deadline: Friday, May 11th (Saturday afternoon, May 12th for out of town artists.)
• Deliver work to the gallery during the week of May 7 to May 11. Bring the form with you!
• Up to 5 works in any medium can be entered.
• All pieces must be framed or ready to present (Unframed canvas on a stretcher is fine.)
• Ideally, work should be made within the past 3 years. First time exhibitors may include prior works as well.
• Work entered in previous Landscape and Memory exhibitions is not eligible.
• Ensure each piece is identifiable with title and artist name.
• Please deliver work to the gallery between May 7th and May 11th or call (306) 786-2992 to arrange a time.
• We'll be open Saturday afternoon May 12th from 1 to 4pm for out of town artists!
For the ENTRY FORM CLICK HERE
... or call the gallery and we can mail you one!
|Summer Art Registration is Open!|
Media Circus Summer Art Camp
Ages 7 to 12
Media Circus I
July 16 to 20, 2018
Media Circus II
July 23 to 27, 2018
Our summer art programs offer five afternoons of safe, fun and challenging art classes from Monday to Friday. The instructor is Shirley Hart along with her team of teenage assistants, the same as our very popular after school programs.
Media Circus uses drawing, painting, modelling clay, and a variety of crafts and learning activities suitable for artistic young minds at all levels of accomplishment. The emphasis is on creative self-expression and enjoyment while learning and exploring.
We're willing to include 6 year olds if they have enough experience with a formal classroom setting and can work independently, or if they're coming with an older sibling.
Thanks to the support of our sponsors Harvard Broadcasting, Painted Hand Community Development Corporation, SaskLotteries and the City of Yorkton we are able to offer these week-long programs at a cost of $15, including art materials and a healthy snack.
Or call Godfrey Dean Art Gallery (306) 786-2992 for more information